When we launched the Pokeit HUD beta early last year, we did so with a roadmap for getting it to version 1.0. Two of the milestones have already been met. These include the integration of the legacy Pokeit app and the ability to manage multiple HUD profiles. With this new release, we can mark the rest of features off the list and call version 1.0 complete:
- Player Notes & Tags: Keep track of player notes and tags and write new ones on the fly. Star players and hands for later without having to visit the Pokeit website
- Mucked cards: The mucked card display saves you the effort of going back through your hand histories to see what your opponent folded. After the hand is over, the mucked cards will be displayed on top of the table
- Loading individual visualizations on your desktop: Visualizations of your tournaments, sessions and players will be accessible directly from the Pokeit Client
Let’s take a look at what’s new in version 1.0:
You can now take notes, star or create tags for the players at your table. All of this can be done from the new Notes popup which can be opened by clicking on a player’s HUD box and selecting “Show Player Notes”. Just start typing your note and it will save automatically. Tags can be created, added, or removed by clicking on the pencil icon. A star feature is also available for keeping track of important opponents.
Once added, notes, tags and stars will appear as icons alongside the stats in each player’s HUD box. Hovering over this section of the HUD box will display the information in a tooltip and clicking on it will re-open the Notes popup.
One of the coolest new features available in version 1.0 provides you with 1-click access to visualizations covering your current table, session, tournament, and opponents. Options available from the new Pokeit table widget include:
- View Hands: Loads a list of hands from your current table, tournament or session
- View Tournaments: View a report showing results from all your tournaments this session
- Graph Results: Graph results from your current table, cash or tournament session
- Plot Player Stacks: Shows a streamgraph of stack sizes at your current table over time
- Winners and Losers: View results from all the players in your current session sorted by profit
Options available from the context menu of each HUD box include:
- View Hands: Loads all the hands you’ve seen this player play
- Graph Results: Lifetime graph of results for this player
- Hero Results vs: Lifetime graph of your own results when this player is at the table
These visualizations will update automatically as new data comes in and make it easier to get the information you need.
You no longer have to go back through your hand histories to see what a player was holding. The new mucked cards display overlays boardcards and holecard on top of the table after each showdown. That way you can keep your focus on the table. Green background indicates a winner, red a loser.
We’re excited to have you try out version 1.0 and look forward to hearing your feedback!
The Pokeit Team
Chaz & Bryon
We’re thrilled to announce the beta release of Pokeit HUD! With Pokeit HUD, real-time statistics detailing your opponents’ betting patterns and playing style are displayed directly over their seats at the poker table. Pokeit subscribers can visit this page to download the Pokeit HUD standalone program.
We’re releasing Pokeit HUD in beta with the following features:
- Cash & tournament support for 19 games across 9 sites & networks: Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, and Draw variants of poker are supported making Pokeit HUD the first commercial product compatible with mixed games. The eight sites & networks include PokerStars, 888Poker, Winamax, PartyPoker, iPoker, Winning Poker, Merge Network, and Boss Media
- An editable HUD profile: Select from 64 pre-built stats or create your own using the Pokeit Formula builder. A color palette is available for styling, and filters can be applied allowing you to see only the data that’s relevant to you
- Favorite seat picker: Right-click on a HUD box to assign it as your preferred seat for a given site and table size
- OSX & Windows compatible: Installers are available for OSX version 10.6+ and Windows 7+
- Regular tables only: The beta version is not compatible with fast fold tables
Right now, the beta version of Pokeit HUD requires also running the existing Pokeit app you’ve been using for uploading hands.
Throughout the beta program we’ll be focusing on fixing bugs and adding functionality. Here’s what’s on our roadmap for version 1.0:
- Integrating the legacy Pokeit app: Pokeit HUD beta requires the existing Pokeit app to be installed in order to sync your poker data with your online database. We will be incorporating the syncing functionality into the Pokeit HUD app in version 1.0 so only one program will be required
- Multiple HUD profiles: Want to display different stats for the different games you play? In version 1.0 we’ll be adding the ability to create multiple HUD profiles, which can be assigned to individual game types
- Mucked cards: Mucked card display saves you the effort of going back through the hand histories to see what your opponent folded. After the hand is over, the mucked cards will be displayed on top of the table
- Helpful widgets: Star hands for later without having to visit the Pokeit website. Keep track of player notes and write new ones on the fly
- Loading individual visualizations on your desktop: Your favorite visualizations will be accessible directly from the Pokeit HUD tray menu
All versions of Pokeit HUD (beta and beyond) will be available to Pokeit users at no additional cost. We expect to release version 1.0 in the first quarter of 2018. Several other features stand out as must-haves to be added later in 2018:
- Player detail: Curious about your history against an individual player? Simply right click on their HUD box and open up a detail window with loads of additional statistics and analysis options
- Population statistics: See where a player lies along the population distribution. Determine the significance of newly-observed data given what you’ve seen before
- Fast fold support: PokerStars Zoom poker is a priority and we’ll turn our attention to other sites once that’s complete
With all that said, go ahead and download Pokeit HUD beta. We’re looking forward to your feedback.
The Pokeit Team